Greenfield Senior Living: In collaboration with our residents and care teams, we will transform the experience of senior living and allow our residents to lead full and enriching lives. We are growing in the area. Join Our Team!
Greenfield Senior Living of Berryville
413 McClellan St
Berryville, VA. 22611
Now Hiring: WELLNESS NURSE (Part-Time)
The Wellness assists the Healthcare Coordinator in nursing protocols that reflect current clinical trends, professional standards and Community philosophy while overseeing the general health and wellness of all assisted living residents through the proper assessment process, care plan development, wellness visits and communication.
· Timely and effective response to all changes in health status
· Medication management
· Medical record management
· Leads interdisciplinary-based care and provides training for team members and families
· Conducts pre-admission screening of new residents
· Conducts ongoing assessment of resident’s physical and psycho-social status
· Develops Individualized Service Plans
· Manages safety and infection control processes
· Communicates medical information to family, staff and physicians
· Leads QA and compliance in preparation for surveys and audits related to all clinical matters
· Manages on going Wellness Program
· Delivers quality nursing care and supervision through daily rounds to monitor staff
· Act as Resident advocate in medical situations
· Collaborates with medical professionals, consultants and healthcare organizations
· Serves periodically as weekend manager and rotates on-call with Management Team
· Manages health outcome trends and implement systems to achieve acceptable thresholds.
Graduated from an accredited nursing program
Currently licensed in the state of Virginia (LPN)
Two years of experience in long term care or assisted living
Competitive wage & benefit package and career growth.
EOE / Pre-employment screening required