Greenfield Senior Living is recruiting a Director of Community Relations to join our leadership team in Schwenksville, PA.
GREENFIELD SENIOR LIVING OF PERKIOMEN VALLEY
300 Perkiomen Ave., Schwenksville, PA 19473
In this consultative sales role, The Director of Community Relations is responsible to introduce, explain and sell our premier Assisted Living community to potential referral sources and families. The Director of Community Relations connects individuals to an enhanced quality of life, care, and security offered at Greenfield Senior Living. In addition the Director of Community Relations is responsible for generating new leads and move-ins from targeted referral sources to strategically build bridges and lasting connections throughout the external community. As a member of the leadership team, the Director of Community Relations does make impactful contributions to the success of the business and is a key member of a highly experienced leadership team.
The Director of Community Relations is responsible for maintaining the highest standards and goals set in coordination with the leadership team. This is accomplished through a combination of precise actions in the areas of outreach, event planning, marketing, sales, and relationship cultivation with prospects, families, and professionals.
- Achieve and maintain budgeted occupancy through the execution of a strategic marketing plan.
- Identify and establish an effective network of community and professional sources to provide resident referrals and develop relationships that provide on-going opportunities for the community.
- Report census accurately and timely each week.
- Accurately maintains the community’s data base regarding new inquiries, advertising campaigns, and community events. Record consistent and appropriate follow up communication with inquiries and prospective residents on Greenfield communication systems.
- Accurately track move-ins and move outs, and qualify/prioritize leads to determine the most impactful and appropriate follow up actions.
- Accountable to managing entire sales process, including but not limited to: external/internal business development, inbound inquiries, tours, deposits and move ins/outs.
- Develop and implement Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Conduct market analyses.
- Develop and implement community events.
- Consistently identify, develop and maintain relationships with any and all potential referral sources and conduct on-going outreach visits as appropriate.
- Manage and monitor department budget.
- Research and maintain current information on local competition and new services and competitors entering the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in marketing or related field preferred.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in sales, with proven ability to “close" a high percentage of quality leads.
- Must have 2+ years of sales experience in a hospital, nursing facility, retirement community, pharmaceutical or other healthcare sales.
- Must present a professional appearance and reputation in addition to a core understanding of Greenfield Senior Living’s mission of quality care.
- Must possess the ability to work independently; must be a self-starter.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle for transportation.
Competitive wage & benefit package & career growth opportunities.
EOE / Pre-employment screening required