Looking for an energetic Business Office Manager to join our team!
Greenfield Senior Living at Cross Keys
3152 Glassboro Cross Keys Rd.
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Summary: The Business Office Manager assists the community with the administration, management, and reporting of financial related matters and is the community’s in- house human resources support for the management team. They are responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of financial information input to the home’s financial report; coordination and support of human resource processes and should follow the organization’s financial and accounting policies and procedures.
Qualifications: This position requires a two-year associate degree, or three or more years experience in office management, including bookkeeping and human resources responsibilities. Employee may be required to posses a valid First Aid card; excellent communication skills; good time management and organizational skills; and be computer literate with specific knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook. This individual must be available for weekend coverage and all emergency situations on a rotating basis.
Excellent verbal & written communication, exhibits a caring and compassionate attitude
- Set up and maintain personnel file and benefits Program
- Work with the Regional Director of HR and Director of Benefits as it pertains to team member inquiries surrounding benefits.
- Assist with the processing of: Unemployment claims, Workman’s compensation claims, Hiring
- Sort resumes as they come in and forward to appropriate department, Complete criminal back ground checks
- Coordinate placement of recruitment ads with the support of the Regional Director of HR and Regional Director of Communication
- Complete new team member record forms and forward to the GSL corporate office.
- Maintain the payroll system at the community level through the use of the payroll system
- Ensure that all payroll information is received by the GSL corporate office in a timely manner
- Work in conjunction with the payroll specialist at the corporate office as it pertains to the payroll process
- Handle all team members’ questions and make appropriate corrections after payroll checks have been distributed.
- Support Executive Director in maintaining resident administrative files as per state standards and GSL expectations / best practices.
- Track all resident charges and input directly into the Eldermark system
- Work in conjunction with corporate office to ensure that all resident charges are up to date.
- Support the Executive Director when responding to resident / family billing inquiries
- Support the Executive Director when reviewing a copy of all resident bills and file in the resident’s administrative file
- Assist the Executive Director with bad debt collections by verifying cash received
- Review all statements from vendors and reconcile any past due balances.
- Answer and research all vendor’s inquiries and concerns.
- Work in conjunction with the corporate office to maintain and code all office and miscellaneous invoices: utility bills, lease payments, capital improvements, etc.
Competitive wage & benefit package and career growth.
EOE / Pre-employment screening required