NOW HIRING: RESIDENT CARE COORDINATOR
GREENFIELD SENIOR LIVING
14 Maynard Ln.
Strasburg, VA 22657
Resident Care Coordinator – Strasburg, VA (Assisted Living)
Greenfield Assisted Living of Strasburg is looking for a Resident Care Coordinator to join our team.
The Resident Care Coordinator is responsible for the overall management and success of the general assisted living community’s direct care staff. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to hiring, recruiting, and training care managers; team member recognition, annual performance reviews, and ongoing coaching and counseling of team members; completion of Individualized Service Plans; completing the team member staffing schedule according to budget guidelines; completing assurance programs and submitting payroll. In addition, the Resident Care Coordinator dos provide hands on care to our residents and works with the care team at least three shifts per week to provide care and leadership support.
- Develops staffing model to assure outstanding care to residents
- Develops monthly staffing schedule for all care managers
- Leads, motivates and inspires care manager team
- Ensure appropriate staff coverage through effective scheduling and completion of daily assignments
- Work closely with Executive Director to develop and implement an effective recruitment strategy
- Participate in Group and one-on-one interview process
- Leads orientation and on-boarding for new care managers
- Provide regular training and in-service for staff members
- Leads care manger performance evaluation, annual review and disciplinary actions
- Provides daily coaching to care managers
- Participates in interdisciplinary-based care and provides training for team members and families
- Manages staff safety and staff compliance
- Delivers quality care and supervision through daily rounds to monitor staff
- Timely and effective response to all resident care needs
- Leads by example, being visible, involved and accessible
- Ensure each resident has an updated and current Individualized Service Plan
- Medical record management
- Work with dining services to coordinate resident dietary needs
- Works with Healthcare Coordinator to provide ongoing assessment of resident’s physical and psycho-social status
- Monitor all resident care communication tools
- Participates in QA and compliance in preparation for surveys and audits
- Act as Resident advocate
- Collaborates with medical professionals, consultants and healthcare organizations
- Serves periodically as weekend manager and rotates on-call with Management Team
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program (Preferred)
- Two years of experience in senior care or assisted living and has knowledge of Seniors and Seniors with Alzheimer or other related dementia
- Must exhibit great organization skills
- Ability to lead and inspire their team
- Provide "hands on care for seniors"
- Willing to work flexible work schedule based on staffing requirements
Competitive wage & benefit package and career growth.
EOE / Pre-employment screening required