Now Hiring: Branding and Communications Manager
The Branding and Communications Manager is responsible for the coordination, design, and tracking of all brand, marketing, advertising, and communications campaigns including PPC, SEO, email, and affiliate programs/services. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience. The candidate should be results driven, creative, organized and a self-starter.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Strategic lead and champion of content generation and daily updates for communication outlets; develop all brand content and marketing collateral (brochures, invitations, flyers, postcards, signage, etc)
* Serve as the primary stakeholder of brand storytelling and oversee execution across all media channels. Includes monitoring all company reviews and news-stories to ensure a positive brand image.
* Oversee creation of all advertising plans, and editorial calendars to drive consumer engagement and grow our audiences across our social media outlets
* Lead global social media efforts, which includes posting regular updates and establishing social media programs and initiatives
* Draft message-driven communications (internal/external) such as press and media releases, talking points, advisories, and companywide newsletters.
* Build and maintain strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, including vendors and media professionals.
* Manage the back-end of the website including copywriting, photography, and content creation.
* Identify emerging trends in marketing communications and adopt new platforms & technologies
* Define KPIs and deliver regular reporting to monitor progress
* Manage PPC campaigns and strategies.
* Create, implement and manage email marketing campaigns.
* Develop and execute unique marketing plans to improve web site traffic and overall conversions.
* Evaluate & create performance reports for all marketing campaigns to analyze effectiveness. Establish methods to improve tracking and reporting, and provide recommendations for improvements.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university preferred
* 2+ years of work experience
* Clear understanding of SEO and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) for design and photo editing.
* Experience with content management in Drupal (preferred)
* Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
* Excellent copywriting and editorial skills
* Highly motivated and results oriented with strong common sense
* Proven track record of consistently exceeding goals and objectives
* Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills
* A team player with the ability to work in fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
* Highly creative, innovative thinker who seeks out emerging trends and opportunities
Competitive wage and benefits package & career growth.
APPLY: Email: Careers@GreenfieldSeniorLiving.com
EOE / Pre-employment screening required